Today was Savannah's first day of Pre-school! She was sooo excited and a little nervous.
She's watched Rocky do it for so long and now it's her turn!
Savvy with new friend in Miss Mindy's play house.

On the teeter-totter

Ready to Go!!

Okay so the last two weeks have been full of firsts. Saturday was Jackson's first football game. I don't think it counts but it was the full shabang. And as a side note I have never in the 12 and a half years that I have known my husband seen him so excited about something. I am not joking in the slightest. It was amusing. They tied their game and played well even though it was way way hot!!









4 comments:
What a big week for your family! I love all the pictures. And I can just imagine Todd's excitement at Jackson's first football game!
Go Jackson!
How fun to have everyone in school and growing up! Your kids are the cutest, we love you guys!
正妹视讯聊天室 , 真爱宝贝视讯聊天室 , 女性开放聊天室 , 久久同城视频聊天室 , 免费同城聊天室网站 , 免费寂寞聊天室 , 寂寞交友富婆聊天室 , 日本视频社区聊天室 , 日本聊天室网站 , 寂寞聊天室
一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 一对一聊天室
Post a Comment