Monday, January 19, 2009

Finally- Christmas Pictures

Just catching up...
We started our own tradition of Christmas Eve at home with a nice honeybaked ham dinner, Martinelli's and the china.



The kids tracking Santa all over the world.

Our neighbor gave us reindeer food so Jackson spread it out for us.


Christmas morning - Savvy couldn't look away from her kitchen even to get a picture taken.



Savvy with all her loot. 'Slipstick' was plentiful- so she was in heaven




Well, as soon as the Wii and Rockband came out- that was the end, Mom had to pry it out of their hands to get them in car to go to dinner at Grandma's.




Ok- so random picture- Notice Tango on the top of her new 'perch'. She climbs up the rock wall and peers over the fence to terrify the neighbors. Oh and we have to add something to the top of the fence she can run up and over the 6' fence too.



On New Year's Day we went to Big Bear to play in a little snow and to remind Mom of why we live in southern California (snow's too cold and wet for me an hour is about all I can handle).






Snowball fight :) Mom made monster snowballs for Rocky and Savvy to even the playing field.


Couldn't leave without building a snowman.


Ok, so she really likes stuffed animals and blankets. We'll come and check on her before we go to bed and she will have collected everything soft that she can find and sometimes there's not enough room for her. And our new power struggle is keeping the PJs on. She's learned that she can take them off after we put her to bed and we don't notice. So she does it just because she can.


And to all a good night.
It's been busy so I haven't updated as much as I would like. I'll try and do better.












4 comments:

Alison Hall said...

Loving the snow pics. That is how true So Cal-ers play in the snow. Drive an hour to spend and hour and then come home!!! I agree, it is cold!

Loving Savvy in her bed!! Ethan is my clutter bed kid. Sometimes you can't find Ethan in all the blankets.

Yes, I agree, you need to do better. We need more updates!!!!

Annie said...

Super cute retro kitchen. I love red and retro. What a fun holiday you all had. Great memories for your family.

Gosfam said...

What a fun Christmas!! I love the play kitchen. Super cute I haven't seen that style before. Love the snow pics, and wish we had the luxury to leave the snow too :) Updates more I agree!!

Drago Family said...

I'm loving the matching jammies. The snow looks like it was a lot of fun. Makes me miss it. Playing in it not living in it. \"/