Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Meeting With Santa

Ok so I have the cutest kids in the world!
We went to our church Christmas party last night and the kids got to see Santa.
Last year Savannah freaked out- So I was happy this year when we actually got a smile!!! I had to explain to Santa that we only needed one Wii - Even though both boys were asking for it - only one was needed.



These were taken this morning in their Christmas outfits!!!





Jackson woke me up at six this morning and informed me only 4 more days 'til Christmas!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Adorable!!!!!

So, does that mean you're going to be woken up early every morning until Christmas with a countdown? I think I'd duct tape my kids to their beds if that happened more than once. LOL!

Drago Family said...

Huge accomplishment in my book if you can get all the kids to not only sit with Santa at the same time, but smile!

Gosfam said...

Oh my goodness too cute. I hardly got any cute Christmas pics of the girls, plus it didn't help that I forgot the camera when we headed to my parents for Christmas. You are lucky your kids pose so cute. Always a battle with us it seems. Merry Christmas late :)

Crystal said...

I love the outfits!! Cutest kids EVER!