Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ultra- Mega Catch Up

At the beginning of March Jax went on the Sea World overnight with his dad.
Here he is with Mrs. Perales.



Lunch with Shamu






Always surrounded by girls :-)









We live a crazy life- so we decided to take a Saturday off and just hang. So we went to the park and had a little picnic...






...played croquet...








...hung out and took naps under a tree.






It was fabulous!










Jackson winning an award for Excellence in P.E.
Look at that smile!







We went to Arizona the last weekend in March and got to play all weekend with the Curtis cousins and see Grandma and Grandpa. I wish I had taken more pics!







Savannah got a dollhouse for Christmas but her parents were weenies and didn't put it together until April!!!! Oh but was she ever a happy camper!!







Todd loves German Chocolate so I try to make a from scratch one every year for his birthday!
Then he had a Diplomacy night with the guys!!




I was in charge of the Easter Egg hunt for our ward. I think it went well. We had tons of eggs and candy. For Breakfast we did a fruit and yogurt parfait and Annie made homemade granola (which was fabulous) we also had muffins milk and juice. We even had a visit from the Easter Bunny- And a quick message about what Easter really is. I hope all the kids had fun!

The Rock


Savvy



Kids with the Easter Bunny!





Dying Easter eggs!


The Kriels and a few neighbors came to join in the coloring of eggs!







Easter Morning!!!!!



Nice hiding place Easter Bunny!



The hunt continues indoors!





How cute are my kids!!!!!


It was a little overwhelming for Savannah.





We then went to the Eastmonds- who also had an Easter Egg hunt!!
Spoiled kids!


Nat did a great job with the Easter decor!



More to come....

No comments: