Rocky turned 5!!!
He wanted a GREEN Birthday party- so that's what we gave him!


We had green soda, lime water, lime sherbert punch...

Crocodile Cupcake Cake...






Green grapes, Guacamole, Salsa Verde, Guacochips (green tortilla chips), Cucumbers, Brocolli, Pea Pods, Celery, Spinach Dip, Garden Ranch, Andes Mints, Sperimint mints, & Green Watermelon Licorice.


If you think your street is cool- think again.
We have the coolest street ever- Our annual block party rocked!
We had a serious BBQ going all day...
We had waterballoon launching, water gun and water filled extinguisher spraying, slip 'n' slide...

Bounce house and kite flying...



A D.J. came and had music and games...

Food, friends, and fun...

When it got dark the fire pit came alive...
And for kids of all ages we had Kung Fu Panda movie and Popcorn outside. We projected it onto a neighbors garage!


The boys have started soccer games and we decided to go for the intimidation factor and Mohawk the boys. Dude my kids are too cool. (side note: Jackson wanted to were it to school the next Monday so we parted and slicked it for church- It was awesome)!!







4 comments:
Love the crocodile cake, sorry we missed it! You seriously have the coolest street on the block, how fun!
Your kids are adorable and solid!
What a cute green party and I love the cupcake crocodile. And that is quite the block party, what kid wouldn't want to watch Kung Fu Panda on a garage :) Love the boys mohawks too.
Way to think outside of the box with a green party Rocky! That is so cool! Love the Mohawks!
Ok still wish I could have done the crocodile cake for Malachi's Nile crocodile report. Had a lot of fun. I have a great pict on my facebook of Chi and Jackson together at soccer w/ his mohawk. I even have a good one of Jackson playing I'll send it to ya!
Post a Comment