Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Filled Saturday



Saturday was a project day. We worked on the backyard, garage and upstairs--all spots that desperately needed attention. We got a lot done but had some fun too. Rocky learned how to ride his bike without training wheels!!! Yeah!!!! Here are a few pics of Dad and Rocky in training or sans training wheels;-)


















After a long day of work and play-- baths, a little wrestling with dad and bed!



I had to add the actual Halloween night pics- The Loot!!!
Savvy looking a little ragged after Trick-or-treating!




I think the picture says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!




Rocky had to spread his out to find his favorites.





We went with the Flores trick-or-treating- it was a blast!











5 comments:

Alison Hall said...

Yaaaay Rocky! Way to go kiddo.

Crystal said...

That is sooo cool! Good Job Rocky!! Did you get all your chores done?

Gosfam said...

Rocky--what a star!! Kendall has no desire to ride her bike training wheels or not :) Love the loot for Halloween too.

Kristin said...

OK, your candy looks huge - like BIG bars of candy!!! We should have stayed home to Trick-or-Treat!

Oh an dgreat job Rocky!

anderson.fam said...

Seriously, your neighbors were nice! Way to go Rocky!
I tagged you on my blog. I had to tell you ;)