Seedsowers Fieldtrip to Peltzer Farms
It was Hot!!!!!!- Monday we went with Rocky's class to Peltzer Farm. It was a lot of fun but hot, hot, hot!!!! I guess it was a typical southern California October day. The kids were flushed and thirsy - but had a great time.

Savvy at the petting zoo, admiring a bunny.

We found our way out of the corn maze eventually- Rocky was so proud!!

Farmer Rocky drivin' the tractor.

Savannah had to try.

Rocky in the petting zoo.

Taking a break.
Pumpkin Carving Party
Monday, after holding up our signs on Winchester for Yes on Prop 8 with the whole Fam we went to the annual Pumpkin Carving Party our friends throw every year. We carved pumpkins, ate, socialized, ate some more, and played on the park swings and jungle gym. Fun was had and weight was gained- It was fabulous!
(Monday was a busy, busy day!)

Nice mouth full of food Mom!

Jackson and Rocky both won a prize for their masterful pumpkin carving!

The Costumes
These were actually taken last Saturday before we went to the Trunk-or-Treat. But the costumes are clean and it was light so here are the gremlins in all their Halloween glory.
Too cute to be threatening.

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Jackson took his costume very seriously!

Too cute to be threatening.

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Jackson took his costume very seriously!

Ummmm-This is the link to the latest Twilight trailer- I have a Twilight problem- does anyone have a good doctor recommendation for my addiction?
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44287812


8 comments:
Cute pics!
Isn't the weather freaky??? It feels like summer.
Those crazy cute Clarke kids! How fun to have a carving party each year. We didn't get around to it this year. Slackers we are.
The activities never end this time of year, right? Good thing it is all fun! Your kids are the cutest!
Pumpkin Carving constest?!?! FUN!! Jackson is sooo into his costume! They look adorable
Loving the pic of Jackson in his costume. He does look very serious. At least by the time he got to the Trunk-or-Treat he was all smiles. At least I got one...
And, seriously what is up with this "fall" weather??? We went to Peltzer with Ethan's school and it was SO stinkin' hot, I was wishing I could jump in the goats water... OK, maybe not, but still wishing for some cooler weather.
BTW- Savvy's costume rocked!
I love Halloween Fun!! Savannah looked adorable. A Princess/Fairy was a popular choice. My sisters twin girls and older daughter all went as different types of princesses. Anyways super cute of all the kiddos. Love the ninjas. Oh and I miss the HEAT. I am freezing here :)
How fun!
I ♥ the pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment