Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn Infatuation

I love Autumn!!!
Of course you probably know that considering it's my daughter's middle name (Yes, she was born in July). Well, decorating for autumn is also something I adore.


This is my dining room- shouldn't have used the flash.



Closer view of arrangement.

My kitchen sink- there are always dishes in my sink- just FYI- but I thought I better clean up before I took a picture :) Oh and I got the wreath at Roberts when we went to Utah for conference- cute huh? The sign over the sink says "Just Call Me Wicked"- I should have used the flash- I'm learning the new camera slowly ;-)



My kitchen island- It's mammoth- so I love putting together mammoth arrangements for it. I'll put another pic up later of this- I do that branch in the empty urn and hang leaves on it. Everyone writes things they're thankful for on the leaves- I love it for Thanksgiving.

This isn't my favorite- I'll have to do something different next year- I have to think about it!

My Mantle.


Entry console table



I'll put outside pic up after Halloween- I need more pumpkins for my arrangement.

Have an Awesome Autumn :)



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your house! It looks beautiful!

Crystal said...

So Stinkin Beautiful! I am a huge fan of autumn! We had a fall wedding and I just love the colors! But, its too bad that I don't have a decoration sence like that...:-(

Annie said...

You are so talented. Your house looks gorgeous!

Gosfam said...

Your house is always so well decorated!! My house is lacking right now :)