Monday night is family night and I had the dough so we decided to make homemade pizzas. I try and do them at least every other week because the kids love making them and they're really good. The kids had a good time and it was the end of a 'cleaning' day for mom so yes, Savannah and Rocky aren't quite dressed to normal standards- ahh such is life.
Savvy trying to get her's on the tray as well.
They love rolling out their own dough- We always get some good shapes.
All the Fixing's-- Cilantro, scallions, tomatoes, pepperonis and Gorgonzola and Mozzarella Cheese
Ready for the oven.

Savvy took a little direction to get it all on the dough- but ended up delicious!
Jackson's was voted "The Most Pepperonis--"Rocky's was voted "The Most Cheese"Perhaps their choices are indicative :)
Dad's choices- a little bit of everything- his was good!--Mom's choices- Mushrooms, both cheeses, scallions, cilantro- mine was the best!
I love my Silpats and Stones- they make the best pizzas and have the easiest clean up!
This is a great family night activity and we made Rice Krispee Treats to finish it off- just add a song, story from the Friend Magazine, scripture and prayer and it's the favorite night of the week!


4 comments:
There is nothing cuter than a flour covered little toddler. That looks like so much fun! Where did you get that pizza stone?
Hey Crystal, that was MY question! You're kids are the cutest and so creative for family night! I'm gonna have to steal your idea, once you tell me where you got the pizza stone!
I know! I know! It's Pampered Chef right? (pizza stone)
I can't live without my silpats too! That pizza looks sooo delicious! What a fun family night.
YUMMY Pizza, I would have to pass on the gorgonzola though :) Cilantro would be so delicious on pizza I didn't even think about that. Love it!! Apparently I need some silpats too.
Post a Comment