Monday, October 13, 2008

Conference Weekend in Park City

Last week we went to see Todd's Fam in Park City and attend Conference. The kids had a total blast with cousins staying up way too late and in Jackson's case waking up way too early. Mom got her trip to Quilted Bear and Roberts Crafts, Todd got his trip to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Fun was had by all. Ate too much, played too much rook, slept too little, read too many books, in the words of May West "too much of a good thing is wonderful". Todd's Dad said the prayer in Conference and did a great job. I was a lot of stress for us watching especially right after a talk on prayer, but he was up to the task. It was hard getting ready and packing sweatshirts when it was 100 degrees. But when we got there it was a good thing we packed warm it was freezing and the snow line on the mountain was a little too close for comfort for this So. Cal native. As fun as it was to see everyone it was great to be home and be warm again.





2 comments:

Gosfam said...

Sounds so fun!! Conference was great. I am glad you are out of the cold. We are freezing her in WA and we have been away too long, because I can't handle the cold :) Cute pictures.

Annie said...

Welcome back! I'm so jealous of those big family get togethers.
Sorry to hear about your back. Hope you are feeling better.