Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

I've been Tagged!!


Rules: Must answer with one word and only one word!

Where is your cell phone? "Savannah?!!?!!!"

Where is your significant other? Work

Your hair color? Auburn

Your Mother? Creative

Your Father? Genius

Your favorite thing? Shopping

Your Dream last night? Private;)

Your dream/goal? Organized

The room your in? Kitchen

Your hobby? Decorating

Your fear? Dark

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here

Where were you last night? Home

What you're not? Simple

One of your wish list items? Pool

Where you grew up? Escondido

The last thing you did? Patio

What are you wearing? comfy

Your TV? 62"

Your pet? Wild

Your computer? ok

Your mood? Rebellious

Missing someone? Family

Car? love

Something your not wearing? Shoes

Favorite store? GAP

Your summer? short

Love someone? Todd

Your favorite color? Purple

The last time you laughed? Today

The last time you cried? Two weeks ago

If you read this- TAG you're it!!

I just want to vent---I don't think I have ever finished mopping the floor BEFORE one of my children spills something on it AGAIN! Thanks- feels good to get that off my chest!!


3 comments:

Christie said...

Jen, I love that you are blogging and that I FOUND your BLOG!! We miss you guys!!

Tracy said...

LOL about the mopping & venting. I think I would want to vent just for mopping the floor - not cuz there's another mess already. I hate mopping!

Annie said...

Very creative Jen!